Fanny now has her own website but feel free to donate for upkeep!
And visit if you'd like! Don't forget to check out the message board!
JKLand Global News

To donate in AMERICAN funds.

December 22, 2003

Hi all...welcome to another JKLand Global News Brief...I'm Fanny Disturbershyt....

Tonight we start a special report on "Fanny Haters"...yes that's right JKLand...there are some fans amongst you that don't appreciate my reports...perhaps they can't handle the truth or perhaps they "have a gr8 since of humor and a huge funny bone....but when I read some to the things on that site I think one whole side of my brain melted from the complete stupidity...just thought you should know... "

Thanks you for your comments...but all stupidity aside...screw you and the horse you rode in on...

Oh...I'm sorry--how unprofessional of me...I meant to say, "FUCK you--and the ass you're so far up into."

In other news...fans are counting down the days to the "JKLand Whiteout"...and most fans really don't ive a shit...

On a brighter note...fans have been receiving autographed photos of Mr. Knight...this is apparently on behalf of missylovesjk...hmmmm...wonder why I haven't received one? Strange...

And, in other parts of JKLand, fans have decided to stop harassing Jordan and making fun of his weight problem and rapidly receding hairline...well I guess it was one fan...and we kicked her ass...she's back from the dark side again--it was a close call...

That's all the time we have for this evening...see you all next time on the JKLand Global News...I'm Fanny Disturbershyt and I'm outta here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home