Fanny now has her own website but feel free to donate for upkeep!
And visit if you'd like! Don't forget to check out the message board!
JKLand Global News

To donate in AMERICAN funds.

January 10, 2004

Good morning JKLand and welcome to another edition of the JKLand Global News...I'm Fanny Disturbershyt...

I come to you this morning with shocking news...Jordan Knight is in love with me...yes you heard correctly...I received the following email this morning....






From : Jordan Bollas
Sent : Saturday, January 10, 2004 5:55 AM
To : fanny_disturbershyt@hotmail.com
Subject : Can,t live widout ewe!!!!11

| | | Inbox


Deer sweaty pie,
i love yor nasty remarcks yo make adoubt me. if i could have won wish it would be these. to love you and yo to live my enormous pickle.

i know you like my man tittie but i am sore to say that i hve ben working out so i look realy hot now.

I wrote to Satan at christmas and aksed for him to brink me my sweaty pie but all i got was a sponge cake. i thionk he was tring to tell me that our itme is not now. but i known we'll be together soon.

by for now
your'e sweaty,
porkychops


I am both shocked and appalled at this email...in fact I barfed in my oatmeal when I read it...I passed out on the way to work thinking about it and even now as I sit here I feel faint.....just...........thi........



...um....this is Buck Asswipe...the station manager here at the JKLand Global News...we ah....seem to ah........we're haveing technical problems....yeah that's it....so ah....tune in next time to the JKLand Global News......

.....Fanny? You ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home